WORK W/ US!
This position will require a detail oriented and highly organized individual with strong design skills and the ability to translate designs into well-detailed buildings. Being a small firm, work will involve all aspects of architecture with a focus on mentoring and leading the younger staff members, checking construction documents, developing details, and improving quality control during the construction documents phase of each project.
Our office has a small studio atmosphere, and we place high value on individual personality and character with the ability to fit in and work well with the rest of the team, contractors, and clients alike. Engaging in quality work goes without saying, but enjoying the process and having fun while doing it is essential to our office culture.
- Bacherlors Degree in Architecture
- 8+ years experience in all aspects of practice
- Proficient in architectural detailing
- Strong graphic and communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
- LEED accreditation is a plus