Richard Brown Architect is a 5-person, award winning design office focused on creating thoughtful, responsive and sustainable architecture. Our work includes new construction and the adaptive reuse of existing structures with a focus is on residential and winery clients.
We are seeking a full-time emerging professional, with 2 to 4 years of experience to assist our registered architectural staff with design and drawing production.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Architecture
- 2-4 years of experience in an architecture firm
- Proficiency in VectorWorks is valued as we are a MAC based office or AutoCAD, SketchUp & Adobe
- Ability to work accurately and in a timely manner
- Construction experience is of high value
- Work closely with Project Architects on design, program analysis and project documentation
- Produce documents under direction of Project Architect
- Hone and apply your skills in construction detailing
- Coordinate with consultants
- Research building and zoning codes and apply to projects
- Prepare 2D and 3D design illustrations in various media
- Assist in assembling marketing materials
RB/A offers benefits that include; Simple IRA plan, medical, vision, dental, short-term disabilities insurance, flex-spending plans and transit passes.
Please email your letter of application and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org