Portland Industry Forum is attended by hundreds of designers, engineers, contractors, product representatives and project owners.
Join us for a stimulating look at what’s new and innovative in the building and construction industry.
There are some exciting changes happening this year:
The Redd on Salmon – a bright, beautiful venue with a rich and unique history. There is easy access to the venue and easy parking.
New Sponsor Levels!
We’ve simplified the sponsorship levels. Check out the benefits of our Platinum, Gold and A La Carte sponsorships.See benefits, costs, and register. Link for sponsorship registration click here.
Marlon and Meryati Blackwell, Marlon Blackwell Architects
This year’s speakers are incredible leaders in their field, with insightful and beautiful views on the human aspects of design, collaboration and communication. This will be an invigorating, must-see presentation.
- 4:00: to 4:30: Registration + Welcome
- 4:30 to 5:30: 5 x 10’s – Five ten-minute presentations by students and professionals
- 5:30: to 7:00 Networking with Sponsors
- 7:00 to 8:00 Keynote Presentation
Link for individual registration click here.
Individual tickets are just $25 or get invited to the Industry Forum – contact your favorite sponsor and tell them you’d like to attend as their guest!
Vendor Product Exhibit
Part of the success of the Industry Forum is the vendor product exhibit.
This is a key opportunity to showcase your company’s products and/or services to the decision-makers in the industry and interact with your potential clients one-on-one. Consider a sponsorship today.
See Portland CSI’s You Tube Channel for past Industry Forum presentations.
For more information contact Alexandra Brennan – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Portland CSI
Portland Chapter CSI, established in 1960, is one of 140+ local chapters with almost 300 local members and serves the Portland, Oregon metro area. Monthly chapter meetings allow members the opportunity to exchange information, make new connections, and develop professional relationships.
What is our mission?
CSI’s mission is to advance building information management and education of project teams to improve facility performance. We are dedicated to improving organization, management and communication of building information through:
- A diversified membership base of allied professionals involved in the creation and management of the built environment
- Continuous development and transformation of standards and formats
- Education and certification of professionals to improve project delivery processes
- Creation of practice tools to assist users throughout the facility life-cycle
Cover image: Shelby Farms Park Visitor Center, courtesy Marlon Blackwell Architects.