Join Portland CSI June 11th for our 7th annual CSI Chili Cook Off. This will be a fun evening of networking, chapter awards, some chili smack talk and a little cold beer at the Lucky Lab on Quimby. Please look at attending, or even better, registering a team. Awards will include Best Chili, Best Theme, and People’s Choice. Come try the chili and help pick the winner!
Team Registration Includes:
- 4 team member registration
- 5 additional tickets to give out to friends and co-workers.
- A chance to win bragging rights and three different prizes
All registrations include 1 drink ticket! (Become an Event Sponsor and everyone will get 2 drink tickets!)
- $150 for Chili Teams
- $10 for Members
- $20 for Non-Members
- $250 Event Sponsor (CSI Member)
- $300 Event Sponsor (Non-Member)
4:30pm – Set-up
5:30pm – Doors Open; let the tasting begin!
7:30pm – CSI Awards and Chili Winner Announcement
8:30pm – Clean up
- Team registration deadline is May 31, 2019.
- Space will be on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 8 teams.
- Booth décor, team, and chili are to be ready by 5:00pm.
- Each team is required to provide 2-3 gallons of chili which can be prepared in advanced and reheated.
- There are no rules on chili ingredients.
- CSI will provide side dishes, forks, spoons, napkins, and tasting cups.
- Let us know if you have any special dietary needs.
Lucky Lab Qumiby Beer Hall
1945 NW Quimby St
Portland, OR 97209
Cover image courtesy CSI Portland.